Terms and Conditions for Use and Sales
These terms and conditions were last updated on February 20 2020.
- www.ismokeking.se (The Website) is owned and managed by Uddevalla Damputstyr AB in Sweden.
- These terms & conditions set out the terms between you (The customer) and www.ismokeking.se
- Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions in full.
- You should not use this website if you do not accept these terms & conditions in full. Please read the terms & conditions carefully before placing your order for any of the products. You acknowledge that by accepting the terms & conditions, you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions. You are advised to print and keep a copy of these terms & conditions.
- Minimum age to buy e-cigarettes. You must be 18 years old to buy e-cigarettes, e-juice, or accessories.
- By completing the online registration form to create a customer account, you consent to www.ismokeking.se conducting verification and security procedures in respect of the information provided in the online registration form.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
- Our website is only intended for use by adults. By placing an order with www.ismokeking.se for the purchase of products, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- By placing an order with www.ismokeking.se for the purchase of products, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into any binding contracts and you are not in any way prohibited by the applicable law in the jurisdiction which you are currently located to enter into these terms & conditions for the purchase of the products.
- We reserve the right to restrict or remove your access to this website where you breach these terms and conditions. Such restriction or removal will take place without recourse or explanation to you where we solely deem it appropriate or necessary.
Product Pricing and Title
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
- We reserve the right to alter all products pricing without notice.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been processed and accepted, and your order has been shipped.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed you to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Product items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and the contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
Shipping and Customs Duty
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 30 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation you will be contacted. Please allow 30 days for delivery (from the date of placing your order) before reporting your order as undelivered.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company or a full refund.
- www.ismokeking.se does not represent or warrant that the website or the products made available for purchase on the website is appropriate or lawful in locations outside Sweden, or that the products and/or the delivery thereof comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of any applicable local law which you are currently situated.
- If you are ordering a product from outside Sweden the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs.
- If you opt to access the Website and make purchases of the products from a location outside Sweden, you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
- If you fail to pick up your package, and in gets returned to us we charge a fee of 350SEK.
Cancellation Rights, Returns and Refunds
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing by sending email to email@example.com within 14 working days from the day after you receive your goods.
- As stated above notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- Goods that are sealed or shrink-wrapped and this is removed can only be returned if they are defective.
- No right of cancellation exists for goods that contains liquid, personalised goods or goods that are intimate in their nature or goods where there may be hygiene issues, unless defective. Please note that any items that have been used cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- If part of your kit is not working then please contact us for a replacement under warranty.
- You shall inspect the products immediately upon receipt and shall notify us within 7 working days of delivery via email, if the products are damaged or items are missing. If you fail to do so you shall be deemed to have accepted the products.
- We offer a refund guarantee from the date of purchase on most of the products. For free replacement of non-functioning or DOA (not reduced performance, misuse or if the product is worn out) products the following applies to most products (some may vary).
- All returns must be received within 30 days after payment has been made in the original packaging with all accessories and documentation with the original packing. Due to strict health standards, we cannot refund or replace any open cartridge packs or disposable products. Also we cannot refund or replace any product that contains liquid even if they are in original packaging and are not opened. Shipping fees are non-refundable, and you will need to pay for return shipping.
- Products must be received by our Returns Department within the 30 day period after payment has been made to be eligible for a refund. Address for Returns Department will be sent to your email address.
- Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
1. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing why you would like to return product and one of our Customer Team Support representatives will gladly assist you.
- An RMA Number will be issued and you will type that number in RMA Form that you will receive form us via email together with RMA Number. Please attach RMA Form to the products you return to us. If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
- Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
- All exchanges and replacements require a complete Returned Merchandise Authorisation form (RMA) unless stated. Returns must be received within fourteen calendar days of the submission of your RMA form. Failure to return items within this period will void your right to exchanges and returns in any future instances.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
- The serial number/numbers must still be visible on the original packaging.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing refunds to reflect once we receive the products.
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
- Products should be sent via recorded delivery. If you return the products following cancellation, we shall be entitled to deduct the cost of the products from you.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
- Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to our address listed at the end of these Cancellation Rights, Returns and Refunds.
- Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
- Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge.
- We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within five working days.
- Where you experience a fault with a product it can be returned to us subject to our returns policy above.
- All warranties, representations, guarantees, conditions and terms other than those expressly set out herein whether express or implied by statute, common law, trade usage or otherwise, and whether written or oral in respect of the www.ismokeking.se website, the product and the delivery of your order are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- iSmokeKing products are warranted in the event of defects in the workmanship or materials.
- Warranty strictly covers the original product only under the following terms:
Battery: 2 months.
Clearomizers: 1 month.
VV/VW-Mod: 2 months.
Mechcanical Mod: 2 months.
RBA & RDA: 2 months.
Other Products: 1 month.
Coils: No warranty
- The life of the above products is considerably higher, and the warranty is set lower since many heavy vapers consume their products in a considerably fast pace. Do you feel that the above timestamp is not correct in your case? Contact us, we are not impossible to deal with. Our goal is to have satisfied customer in every warranty case. Please concact us before requesting a return.
- Warranty strictly covers the original product only under the following terms:
- Batteries are consumable items and are warranted for 2 months from the date of payment. Batteries are manufactured to the highest standard, but may fail or degrade over a period of time, especially if used incorrectly. The expected lifespan of an electronic cigarette battery is around 2-4 months or with at least 150 charge cycles, depending on usage. Regular replacement of batteries is recommended for best usage results. Replacement batteries may be purchased from www.ismokeking.se.
- Warranty does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, improper or inadequate maintenance, improper charging or use of alternative charging adaptors, or unauthorized modifications including the use of e-liquid substances.
- Refills are consumable products not covered under warranty due to the consumable nature of the product, and for health and hygiene purposes.
- Warranties will also be void if items have not be used within their given usage instructions, and without due care.
- Should you wish to return an item due to fault or defect, you must contact our Customer Team Support email@example.com as soon as the fault is found. Failure to do so or continuing use of an item that is known to be faulty will void your right to a replacement. To see specific rules regarding returns please see our Returns Policy.
- Returns must be received within fourteen calendar days of the submission of your issue. Failure to return items within this period will void your right to exchanges and returns in any future instances. To see specific rules regarding returns please see our Returns Policy.
- www.ismokeking.com reserves the right to refuse any exchange request that does not substantially meet our requirements or terms and conditions.
- Warranties are only applicable to products purchased on www.ismokeking.se. Any product purchased at other locations or websites are not covered by any warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Where content and information is provided on the website without charge we exclude all liability for such content and information.
- All business losses (including, but not limited to) loss of profits, income, revenue, damage to goodwill, loss of other commercial contracts, other commercial opportunities are all excluded.
- All indirect, consequential or special losses or damage are all excluded.
- All other losses or damages not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are also excluded.
- All losses relating to the loss or corruption of data, databases, systems, software or hardware are all excluded.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by you or us.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by you or us.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit liability where this conflicts with the applicable law for this jurisdiction.
- Any other loss however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.
Events Outside Our Control
- We shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- We grant you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This licence allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This licence does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
- Third parties are not allowed to “deep link” to pages within our website, without our express prior written permission. All links (unless expressly permitted by us) should be to the main index page of our website. Furthermore, the content of such links, whether graphic or text should not be misleading, false, derogatory or in any other way offensive.
- The restriction on “deep linking” does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to a particular page or product in order to increase their affiliate sales.
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are our copyright, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
User Generated Content
- Where the facility exists you may provide reviews or public feedback on the website of products purchased by you, also known as user-generated content.
- Where the facility exists such user-generated content can be provided in different formats and mediums; text, audio, video and still photographs.
- As part of providing this content to us you agree to grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use, distribute, edit, translate and repurpose such content, as we require, including sub-licensing to other parties.
- Such content shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party. Furthermore the content shall not be illegal or capable of breaching the laws of any jurisdiction in which it may be displayed.
- We reserve the right to remove any content, which breaches or risks breaching these terms and conditions.
- However, we shall not assume any responsibility for auditing or monitoring any user generated content.
- Any complaints about such content by rights holders or any user or visitor to our website should be directed to us using our contact details listed at the end of these terms and conditions.
- By your use of our website you hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified at all times now and in the future against all possible claims relating to any breach of these terms and conditions by you. Such indemnities to include, (but not be limited to) all costs legal and otherwise, all other expenses, damages or settlements arising from your breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions at any time, without giving notice to you. Such varied terms and conditions shall automatically apply to the use of our website from the date of publication on our website.
- We reserve the right to assign our rights and also our obligations under these terms and conditions, without giving notice to you. This right of assignment shall only apply to us and shall not apply to you in any way.
- The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these terms & conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
- Failure by us to enforce any accrued rights under these terms & conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights by us unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
- These terms and conditions are between you and us. They do not apply to, or benefit any third party and are not reliant on any third party.
Entire Terms & Conditions
- These terms & conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
Your Statutory Rights
- Where acting as a consumer your statutory rights are unaffected.
- These terms & conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with Swedish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish Courts.
Our contact details are as follows:
Phone number: +46 (0)522 10335
451 30 Uddevalla
Västra Götalands län